Want a job that truly changes lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility!
Who Are We?
Join the team that’s transforming the accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
Listen to our purpose
How you Support Our Growth
Our Strategic Account Executives are passionate, hard working and intelligent sales professionals who thrive in an unpenetrated market that is now trending towards a very high demand across all industries. They are experts in their field and driven to impact the way businesses view accessibility from an inclusive and legal perspective.
Self-starter and self-reliant
- Own full sales cycle with every client end to end and demonstrate success as soon as possible
- Identify, contact, and close leads and identify growth opportunities for future successful partnerships
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified leads and convert leads from marketing to sales
- Create sales plans and maintain accurate accounts, opportunities and contact information in Salesforce, deliver reports and provide relevant feedback from discussions with prospects to management
- Collaborate with Marketing and share field knowledge to support the development of client content e.g: email campaigns, white papers, presentation decks and other marketing collateral
- Drive new business in current and new markets and partner with Senior Leadership when needed
- Work in alignment with supporting departments (Legal, Compliance, Delivery, Product, Marketing, Operations & HR) to ensure sale is successful
Well-rounded business professional
- Have existing relationships with potential new business and quickly develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to ensure an abundance of opportunities that meet your revenue goals.
- Thorough communication in your presentations, via phone, over email and on demos. Succinctly presenting sophisticated services and products to clients and Senior level leaders
- Familiar with various industries and a quick learner
- Strong technical acumen to allow effective articulation of eA capabilities & offerings
- Approach potential sales from a consultative sales approach and demonstrate how the eA service can be a value-add to clients
- Nurture clients through the full eA Sales process ensuring full and efficient handover to CSM team post sale
- Deliver clear and impactful presentations and demonstrations of eA solutions
- Strong understanding of current market positioning and trends to enable intelligent conversations with prospective clients
- Confident in approaching new markets from a sales perspective
- We win as a team - Driving business values and goals through all that you do
- Anticipate and provide advice and guidance for potential accessibility road blocks
- Cross-functional working mindset and judgment to loop in internal expertise where needed
- Suggest new tools and best practices for sales execution
- Be a leader of change and encourage a growth mindset across the business
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- A BA in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or;
- OR a minimum of 10 years professional selling experience of which 5 years of demonstrated SaaS/Technology strategic sales - preferably enterprise clients
- You thrive on producing each day by executing your plan to progress leads through to revenue-generating partners.
- You enjoy demonstrating success as soon as possible by overcoming challenges with creative yet simple solutions.
- Natural communicator with top-notch presentation skills
- Proven track record of prospecting and selling technology products to fortune 2000 caliber companies
- Strong lead generation and cold-calling abilities
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Extremely tech-savvy with exceptional business acumen and the ability to effectively present the company’s solutions to both marketing and their agency partners
- Natural customer service skills with the persistence and ability to follow through
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot marketing automation, and Zoom Info
- Experience presenting and designing presentations e.g PowerPoint and product demonstrations
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Experience with accessibility sales, audit and quality assurance tools and processes
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating the accessibility of a digital product using a
variety of tools and providing feedback to website owners, web developers and designers
- Understanding of disability laws including, but not limited to the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (Section 504)
*Working fully remote/from home until further notice due to COVID-19*