Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth
- Challenge the status quo through innovative thinking and technology developments to create life-changing accessible experiences for those who need it
- Build web apps with your knowledge of programming and architecture principles, including scaling
- Design and build UI features that deliver a consistent, repeatable and superior customer experience
- Prioritize accessibility, user experience, and ethics in design and quality of data when implementing code
- Understand how software is used in the field and keep ahead of the latest and emerging technologies
- Maintain a “We win as a team” mentality to uphold a positive, inclusive and coaching culture
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- Experience with full-stack web development with 2 or more years of practical experience
- Familiarity with the most recent tools and libraries and understanding of underlying principles
- Willingness to work with our stack (below) and a drive to suggest improvements
- NodeJS, MongoDB, Angular
- Webpack, Rollup
- Jasmine, puppeteer
- TSLint/ESLint, Git
- Docker, K8S, AWS
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, and to listen carefully to the needs and experiences of others
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People before process, team spirit
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Understanding of web accessibility
- Prior experience building scalable applications for the cloud
- Experience designing and building UI features that deliver a consistent, repeatable and superior customer experience
- Knowledge of any of the following: AWS services, K8S, Terraform, Salt/Puppet/Chef/Ansible
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communications supports for persons with disabilities, are available upon request.