Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How You Support Our Growth
Our excellent Customer Success Managers are accountable for the client journey with eA after purchase. They lead the charge on a broad range of responsibilities including onboarding and implementation, managing customer relationships and renewals, and contributing to overall client satisfaction and expansion of accounts.
- Partner with complex, enterprise accounts to implement eA’s end-to-end accessibility program that touches software development, product management, design, marketing, legal and other client stakeholders.
- Track and analyze customer data to measure the health and success of your book and improve the customer experience. Help drive new feature details and prioritization alongside Product and CS leadership.
- Ensure value realization and customer satisfaction within your book. Independently handle most client escalations, including internal coordination of action plans.
- Liaise with client contacts from Fortune 500 C-level executives to team managers to drive adoption of the eA Platform and services and integration of accessibility best practices into client workstreams.
- Create and deliver QBRs and annual presentations for each client to review their usage and adoption, track progress on and identify new client goals, and pursue expansion opportunities.
- Maintain a forecast of expansion opportunities within your book of business and execute on growth opportunities, alongside CS leadership and Sales when appropriate.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Success or similar customer-facing role, especially with a SaaS product.
- Experience in management of Enterprise level, complex SaaS clients and high-touch CS.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and making data-driven client pitches to influence client decisions.
- Comfortable using a CRM and data to track customer health, pursue expansions, and prioritize your time. Experience with Salesforce or Gainsight preferred.
- Proven results in driving customer success and satisfaction, leading to both increased retention and revenue growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and business/financial acumen.
- Cultural fit: collaborative, entrepreneurial, innovative, fast-moving team and a desire to meet and exceed goals and targets.
- Possess a creative, can-do attitude.
- Be a leader of change and encourage a growth mindset across the business.
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g. Section 508, ADA).
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements.
- Experience with design and development accessibility best practices.
eSSENTIALS we offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits effective from first day of employment
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Stock options
- Passionate group of coworkers who are performance driven and aligned to the company’s success
- Growth opportunity as the company scales
- Fully remote
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communication support for persons with disabilities are available upon request.