Want a job that truly changes lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility!
Who Are We?
Join the team that’s transforming the accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth
Our excellent Customer Success Managers are accountable for the overall health of the client journey with eA. They lead the charge on a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships, implementing success programs within the Delivery of the engagement, contributing to overall client satisfaction and organic client expansion of account, onboarding and setting client expectations and maximizing client retention.
Customer Success Management
- Accountable for the overall satisfaction of eA clients and ensuring risks are identified and managed effectively to ensure retainment of clients
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience and review with Director Customer Success & VP Delivery & Customer Success
- Ensure that escalations are limited and clients concerns are diffused. Any escalations should be brought forward to the VP Customer Success & Delivery.
- Conduct successful client onboarding processes by ensuring adoption of all onboarding items, (Ax Statement, Platform set up for client, APP & ICON deployment, Kick off deck, Test Plan)
- Ensure adoption of our platform and monitor utilization of our platform and provide quarterly metrics to Director Customer Success & VP Customer Success & Delivery.
- Create semi annual presentations for each client, to review their Delivery cycle status and communicate work efforts and identify the mid year goals for clients and provide roadmap to ensure program adoption is successful
- Implement and continue to drive customer success best practices, including templating repeatable plays or scenarios as they are defined
- Identify upsell opportunities within the Customer Success team and partner with Sales team and VP, Customer Success & Delivery to execute on expansion opportunities
- Design and maintain a forecast of opportunities within CSM portfolio and present to executive leaders the information needed to assess which clients have the highest potential value, impact and strategic alignment with our products and services
- Create and maintain a successful NPS score and ensure process is defined for key performance indicators that can be measured
- Ownership of overall CSM process adoption and system improvements - e.g updating fields in salesforce to include a drop down option to increase data collection for each client
- Hold effective product demonstrations for customers to ensure they understand the product.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects to clients within communicated timeframe
- Provide client feedback on the Product to VP Delivery & Customer Success to ensure continual improvement
- Create & maintain metrics to monitor response times to client, customer satisfaction metrics and report on them every month to VP, Customer Success & Delivery
- Own and maintain the internal tracking process for the Delivery Lifecycle of the customer
- Look ahead and provide advice and guidance for potential future roadblocks
- Cross-Functional working mindset and looping in internal expertise where needed
- Suggest new tools and best practices for Customer Success and execution
- Be a leader of change and encourage a Growth Mindset across the business
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 5+ years’ experience in progressively senior management roles within Customer Success, Account Management and/or Sales
- Proven results in driving customer success and satisfaction, leading to both increased retention and revenue growth
- Demonstrated success and experience in creating highly engaged, highly successful teams
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, influencing skills and financial acumen
- Ability to work in a matrixed and performance-based organization
- Cultural fit: collaborative, entrepreneurial, innovative, fast-moving (deadline-driven)
- Possess a creative, can-do attitude, growth mindset