Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth
We are a start up and our Business Development Representatives are hungry and results driven Sales Business Development professionals. They partner with a highly competitive team of Account Executives, Managers, and Strategists and leverage strategic research and creative writing to hook new prospects into a lead generating funnel.
- Partner with Account Executives and Executive Management to execute territory strategy and oversee the growth of our accounts across a multitude of industries.
- Conduct cold calls and follow-up calls to prospects using various technological tools to increase your outreach
- Seek agency partners
- Confident in picking up the phone and opening conversations with B2B executives
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQL) by booking appointments with defined key decision-makers
- Craft compelling pitches, persuade the toughest prospects, and get excited when hearing new objections
- Build and maintain a solid relationship with prospective customers
- Educate prospects on new releases, products, and upcoming events
- Responsible for developing leads from marketing campaigns, building prospects lists, and exceeding key success metrics.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- Minimum of 3 years of full time experience of outbound business-to-business inside sales, demand generation or telephone marketing experience
- PROVEN results in surpassing sales targets and growing clientele/revenue significantly.
- Experience software industry, B2B sales and/or B2B marketing
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the buying process
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Ability to learn quickly and think quickly
- You are self-reliant and reliable