Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Who Are We?
Join the team that’s transforming the accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
Listen to our purpose
How you Support Our Growth
We are a start up and as our new Director, Partnerships you will lead the development of Essential Accessibility’s short- and long-term partnership strategies. You will accelerate the number of multi-year and strategic partnerships to help even more company’s reach their accessibility goals.
- Own and grow eA’s existing portfolio of strategic partnerships and acquire net new channel partners across digital agencies and integrators.
- Lead exploratory discussions with prospective partners to determine market fit, size, and readiness for new product offerings
- Teach potential and existing partners about the positive impact a partnership with eA can have
- Own the strategy, playbook and execution for engaging with and selling into our largest partners
- Improve eA’s effectiveness through breadth and depth of partnerships and drive quarterly business reviews
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our partners and internal leadership, product, legal, operations & delivery when needed
- Maintain and support partner programs with regards to incentives, rates and campaigns.
- Manage pipelines of target partners and drive growth year on year
- Work cross functionally with leadership across the business to develop partner plans and create feedback process between our sales and product teams
- Help all partners develop their accessibility knowledge through joint development of eA solutions and services by becoming an expert of eA Products, services and understand all features & functionalities
- Develop and provide custom presentations on eA services to partners
- Drive partners to build a partner sourced pipeline, nominate partners to receive inbound/outbound leads, and ensure overall pipeline tracking accuracy and health
- Promote eA at key industry events and help shape eA’s approach to a partnership strategy with stakeholders
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 7+ years of partnerships and business development experience, preferably a mix of startup and larger enterprise experience
- Proven partnership experience with an enterprise SaaS organization
- Experience in partnering, selling with, or selling to digital agencies and integrators
- A wide breadth of experience in partnerships including, channel, strategic, and reseller partners
- Experience with C-level partnership negotiations
- Ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Proven closing skills
- Familiarity with the digital accessibility marketplace, or technology industries
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, including comfort with strategic contract modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Experience with accessibility sales, audit and quality assurance tools and processes
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating the accessibility of a digital product using a
variety of tools and providing feedback to website owners, web developers and designers
- Understanding of disability laws including, but not limited to the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (Section 504)