Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Who Are We?
Join the team that’s transforming the accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
Listen to our purpose
How you Support Our Growth
We are a start up and as our new IT Engineer & Salesforce Administrator your motto is “I can fix it” !!
- Managing accounts for company wide tools
- Atlassian Suite
- and others
- Purchasing and supporting personal hardware used by employees
- Mac and Windows laptops
- Establishing and maintaining MDM for all company devices
- Establishing and maintaining company wide hardware and software security policies
- Support in-office hardware
- Simple networking
- Computers and peripherals located in the office
- Being first person of contact for eA employees on IT issues
- Salesforce Administration
- Build reports and create leadership templates
- Partner with marketing and sales leaders on campaign tracking and monitoring
- Implement system updates and infracture changes that support sales and marketing needs
- Create QBR template and export templates where needed
- Monitor use and report on activity to CRO and suggest best practises that will foster better system usage and adoption
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- Love to help people solve their technical problems, with 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar capacity
- Experienced with Salesforce systems management is an asset, but we can help you get there if not!
- Knowledge and ability to manage common shared tools
- Knowledge and understanding
- OS security policies
- Password security policies
- Windows, Mac and Linux OSs
- Ability to fix simple hardware issues and knowing when to ship to the manufacturer
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with remote connection software and how to use to help users with their issues
- Familiarity with Wordpress and ability to make configuration and layout changes
*Working fully remote/from home until further notice due to COVID-19*