Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Enabling Brands to Empower People!
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is redefining the way the world’s biggest brands manage and maintain their digital accessibility program. As the pioneering provider of digital Accessibility-as-a-Service, our industry-leading platform features a unique combination of people, process, and technology, enabling organizations to eliminate online barriers, mitigate legal risk, and effectively solve compliance for ADA, AODA, WCAG and other global accessibility requirements. We’re dedicated to making digital experiences equal for everyone – if this inspires you, join our team and help us make it happen.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
How you Support Our Growth
As our newest Product Manager you will help drive the delivery and market acceptance of our products, target segments, resolve competing priorities and facilitate the delivery of technical features, acceptance and adoption. You’ll work closely with world-class Engineering, Design, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive product success. In short, you will define the course of our products.
- Drive the overall knowledge of the product, the problems it solves, and the benefits it offers customers and end-users
- Use data and insights to inform product decisions and independently define the analysis we need for good decision making
- Drive adoption of your product by understanding and measuring user flows and funnels
- Collaborate closely with engineering to maintain development velocity and deliver high impact outcomes for our users
- Help the product team understand problems (what and why) so they have the right context and information to design and solve the problem (the how)
- Motivate and align cross functional teams beyond development to drive the product’s success both internally and externally
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve competing priorities, present feasible options and drive agreement towards a solution
- Evangelize your product and be able to effectively drive its adoption across the organization.
- Manage the expectations of internal and external customers by effectively prioritizing, and communicating your product requirements and vision
- Understand and provide inputs for the trade-offs in launching a product or feature
- Bring a “We win as a team” mentality to maintain a positive, inclusive and coaching culture
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 7+ years experience working as a Product Manager
- 2+ years managing accessible software products
- BSc. or equivalent in computer science or related fields
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g., Section 508, ADA)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements
- Demonstrated skills in design, product development and planning
- Experience conducting user interviews and truly understanding and listening to problems
- Experience taking products from ideation to launch with clear success metrics for external or internal customers
- Experience instrumenting and analyzing data using analytics platforms such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google analytics or Heap analytics
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, and to listen carefully to the needs and experiences of others
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Experience engaging with people with disabilities in research and design activities
- Experience using diverse personas to influence product design
- Experience as a software developer or QA automation engineer
- Experience designing accessible experiences
- Experience with accessibility conformance testing
**Working fully remote/from home until further notice**