Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Who Are We?
Join the team that’s transforming the accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
Listen to our purpose
How you Support Our Growth
You are a digital native and naturally drawn to the science of marketing. You are a self starter and willing to challenge the status quo of current marketing behaviours to push our business to the forefront of our industry.
- Build and own eA’s Digital Marketing Performance Dashboard and reporting to the executive team
- Own eA’s overall B2B and digital media strategy and execution (PPC, retargeting, online advertising)
- Own eA’s Marketing Automation (HubSpot)
- Build and drive eA’s Landing Page strategy
- Own eA’s Testing & Optimization Program
- Digital Native: draws upon data to support decisions on performance across the entire marketing function
- Fluent in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- Drive optimization and execution of SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Responsible for determining key metrics, reducing operational costs and measuring the success of performance strategies
- Colate consumer insights and human psychology to develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Drive for Results: your go-to is your daily metrics
- Effectively reporting on programs and campaigns as required by the executive leadership
- Cross-functional collaboration for smooth execution of duties and translate complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Create both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for senior marketing management and collaborating teams
- Strategic risk taker and makes decisions based on growth and
- Highly adaptable and has the ability to learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs
- Responsible for consistently keeping the department/business ahead of completion in the marketplace
- Confident in ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Decisive, has a positive can-do attitude, a keen eye for detail and takes initiative in being proactive and going beyond the call of duty when needed
- Ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers with the ability to present recommendations and results to senior Management with confidence
- Consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met by the marketing department
- Relatable and inspires trust in others, who then take up insights and propositions
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field OR equivalent of the same in working experience
- 3+ years experience in a B2B, Digital and/or online acquisition marketing position
- Hands on experience in a key marketing position, preferably as an SEO/SEM Manager
- Significant experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers, as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix
- Proficient in Google Adwords and HubSpot (or similar marketing automation platform)
- Have a working knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Awesome mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Driven for Results: Their go-to is their daily metrics
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g., Section 508, ADA)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements
*Working remote/from home due to COVID-19*