Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Enabling Brands to Empower People!
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is redefining the way the world’s biggest brands manage and maintain their digital accessibility program. As the pioneering provider of digital Accessibility-as-a-Service, our industry-leading platform features a unique combination of people, process, and technology, enabling organizations to eliminate online barriers, mitigate legal risk, and effectively solve compliance for ADA, AODA, WCAG and other global accessibility requirements. We’re dedicated to making digital experiences equal for everyone – if this inspires you, join our team and help us make it happen.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
How you Support Our Growth
You are a digital native and naturally drawn to the science of marketing. You are a self starter and willing to challenge the status quo of current marketing behaviours to push our business to the forefront of our industry.
- Own the digital and overall partner positioning and messaging (How eA integrates into partners business model)
- Develop and own the partner lead generation campaigns and management
- Responsible for partner onboarding and training materials
- Perform opportunity analysis and build reports relevant to specific partnerships and target market segments, and develop a deep understanding of joint customer use cases
- Develop and manage a co-op/MDF funds strategy
- Develop and coordinate engaging content for demand gen campaigns associated with webinars, events, websites, and emails with ESSENTIAL Accessibility Product Marketing and partners
- Develop positioning and messaging in collaboration with partners that resonates with the target market segments
- Drive communications to partners through partner newsletters, partner webinars, digital campaigns, Partner Summits, and the ESSENTIAL Accessibility Partner Portal Coordinate, design, and polish partner training and certification materials
- Manage the vision, purpose, execution and performance of the partner strategy
- Responsible for driving incremental growth through the eSSENTIAL Accessibility partner program to drive our growth goals
- Be a key player partnering with sales, marketing teams as well as the executive leadership team
- Understands messaging and positioning and can easily take the eA’s value propositions resulting in differentiated partner stories
- Effectively reporting on partner programs performance as required by the executive leadership
- Highly adaptable and able learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions that ensure continuous improvement of partner growth
- Assist in the creation of all partner co-marketing content
Relationships and Influence
- Work with partners, product managers, sales, and marketing to communicate to the best outreach to engage our audience
- Owner of articulating and driving the market understanding of our product capabilities with our partners
- Own the marketing relationship with all focus partners and coordinate with the Strategic Alliances Managers at ESSENTIAL Accessibility to drive co-marketing activities.
- Responsible for articulating and driving the market understanding of our product capabilities with our partners
- Proactive in developing new messages, and ensuring messaging is engaging and insightful
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or any other related field OR equivalent of the same in working experience
- 3+ years experience in a B2B and SaaS partnership marketing role
- Strong digital marketing experience and able to demonstrate deep understanding of the science of marketing
- Experience in building a partner program for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders, from creative to technical
- Have a working knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Awesome analytical skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g., Section 508, ADA)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements
*Working remote/from home until further notice due to COVID-19*