Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Who Are We?
Join the team that’s transforming the accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
Listen to our purpose
How you Support Our Growth
You are a digital native and naturally drawn to the science of marketing. You are a self starter and willing to challenge the status quo of current marketing behaviours to push our business to the forefront of our industry
- Own eA.com (IA, UX, and content)
- Own the eA’s SEO strategy and the execution
- Responsible for content syndication (with media and partners) strategy & execution
- Own and deliver overall content marketing strategy (messaging, call to action and tactics) (webinars, whitepapers, blogs, social media)
- Manage content vision, purpose and set the content management strategy
- Own the eA websites and blog sites, ensuring that it has compelling content, navigation, structure/design, localization, and landing pages that will make the business’s content easily digestible by the audience.
- Actively create and oversee content creation for various distribution approaches, inclusive of social media, websites, case studies, blogs, events, videos, email campaigns, and presentations
- Responsible for driving growth within eA’s primary content databases by providing the business/product’s audiences with constant, helpful, and interesting content that is in-tune with their interests and needs.
- Lead the management of both on-page SEO and off-page SEO analysis and execution, improving organic search engine performance and setting goals based on click-through rates, conversions, and traffic.
- Consistently produce and ensure all content relates with the relevant target audience
- Responsible for reporting on the latest SEO trends and changes in key search engines where appropriate
- Create and manage eA’s social media profiles and presence, inclusive of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, among other channels to expand the business/product’s online following
- Actively engage in relevant social media discussions and forums as a representative of eA and reaches out to new and existing customers to increase product following
Research and Analytics
- Continuously conduct research to ensure full understanding of the Accessibility industry, the business/product’s unique value proposition, and it’s the product’s market differentiators
- Understand challenges and priorities of eA’s customers and prospective customers and share insights with content teams who can strategically align marketing content strategies with consumer needs
- Conduct regular closed-loop analytics to understand how the business/product’s inbound marketing activity translates into clients
- Refine the Content Marketer’s process of turning in and reaching new consumers
- Identify core objectives for eA content and develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the content
- Prepare regular reports and “result finding” presentations on the performance and engagement of that content for senior leadership review
- Partner with SEO, internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify and create resources and new content that supports segment-specific marketing programs and enhances the business/product’s market awareness to drive sales growth
- Work alongside product teams, marketing and sales teams in producing relevant content
- Partner with external resources and agency partners in overseeing the editorial program schedule and the promotion of the business’s content outlet channels such as blogs
- Collaborate internally and externally on trade event support, infographic creation, creation of content support for sales and executive presentations, content production for web events, e-campaigns, and product sheets, and many more.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field OR equivalent of the same in working experience
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing in a content management position
- Digitally Savvy and understands digital content and its impact on business growth
- Driven for Results and uses data to support activity for success
- Experienced and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity: Okay with shifting based on new data
- Have a working knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce.com
- Awesome mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g., Section 508, ADA)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements
*Working remote/from home until further notice due to COVID-19*