Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Who Are We?
Join the team that is transforming the accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
There has never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we are on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
Listen to our purpose
How you Support Our Growth
We are a startup and as our new Support Analyst you will work on the PMO to support the delivery of our complex service. The Support Analyst will support our Senior Director, PMO and QA Teams with a mix of core project management and support responsibilities. This individual will also support the maintenance and implementation of best practices and processes for, project initiation and planning, estimation, and project monitoring.
- Provide Level 1 support and manage the flow of incoming requests by triaging, routing and processing them appropriately
- Work closely with accessibility consultants, product engineers, customer success managers and testing teams to ensure internal/external support requests are promptly resolved within the given SLAs
- Escalate complex issues or problems outside of Level 1 support expertise to Level 2/Level 3 support or leadership (where applicable)
- Document all internal and external communications in the ticketing system and update support knowledgebase on an ongoing basis
- Lead post mortems on incidents or issues to gather root cause analysis and propose corrective actions to avoid them in the future
- Ability to review high-level deliverables across accounts in an ongoing manner
- Provide oversight of the deliverables to ensure SLAs are being consistently met, if not exceeded
- Develop and maintain schedules for all deliverables in eA’s project management tool
- Identify and mitigate any risks associated with client deliverables by providing creative solutions
- Create and own project status reporting including Service Level Agreement reporting, Health Metrics, Risk, Issue, Decision and Action Item management
- Develop and maintain issue/risk documents, impact analysis, change controls, acceptance, and sign-off documents
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or relevant work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in working within Support or PMO teams
- Experience with working with all stakeholders and project leadership to optimize the deliverable lifecycle and processes
- High-level understanding of document content management, Risk, Issues, Action items and Decisions Management
- Excellent technical and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable to handling multiple requests at any one time
- Highly effective communicator and able to adapt communication to suit the end user
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g., Section 508, ADA)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements
*Working remote/from home until further notice*