Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Who Are We?
Join the team that’s transforming the accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
Listen to our purpose
How you Support Our Growth
Reporting to the VP Product, this is a highly cross functional role in which you will be responsible for crafting and executing go-to-market plans for our software platform. You have attention to detail, a high-quality bar and can understand and translate technical ideas into compelling, easy-to-understand buyer stories. You will represent our buyers, what they need and how they buy to enable our sales teams.
- Market research: Work closely with Sales, Customer Success and Delivery teams and be the expert on our buyers, users and competitors and distill this research into data-driven insights
- Sales Enablement: Work with marketing and sales to ensure that consistent and compelling product themes are delivered to the market through sales and marketing materials and communication
- Product launch: Drive the launch of new releases, defining product positioning, unique sales propositions and metrics by which success can be measured
- Product Roadmap: Working closely with product management to build the process and analysis to translate research insights into business cases for prioritizing product enhancements
- Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging and differentiates our products in the market in our buyer group personas
- Demand generation: Partner with marketing to develop the strategy and content that drive demand for our products.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- BSc. or equivalent in computer science or Marketing or related fields
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Samples of work will be requested and presentation skills will be tested with a live presentation opportunity
- Masterful story-telling abilities
- Detail oriented, analytic and data driven
- Be a successful self-starter - you are resourceful & resilient, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- A love of learning – you can learn about a new market segment in days, understand new technologies in hours, and crave to know about what comes next.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, and to listen carefully to the needs and experiences of others
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g., Section 508, ADA)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements
- Pragmatic Institute certifications
*Working full remote until further notice*