Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How You Support Our Growth
As the Director of our Enterprise Customer Success team, you will manage our team of Enterprise CSMs and will help set teamwide strategy and process as a member of the CS Leadership Team. You will be responsible for all facets of team operation including people management and overall ownership of the success and retention of Essential Accessibility’s enterprise clients.
- Along with our Recruiting team and CS leadership, support ongoing hiring and onboarding to grow the Enterprise CS team.
- Create and improve training materials and team documentation. Help set standards for performance and serve as an exemplar role modeling client-facing behaviors and strategies.
- Coach and develop the team’s professional skills and knowledge both in tactics and skills as well as CS strategy.
- Oversee the performance of your team: drive value realization and adoption of a sustainable accessibility program at Fortune 500 clients. Own team logo and net revenue retention.
- Manage and drive an expansion pipeline and position CSMs to proactively nurture and develop relationships with key personas to set eA up to retain and expand business.
- Track client health and support your Enterprise CSMs with account escalations and issues. Maintain executive relationships at key accounts to support the team directly with our largest clients. Manage an executive sponsorship strategy with other eA team members at key accounts.
- Analyze CSM performance and client KPIs alongside CS leadership. Make recommendations and execute on performance, process and other improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders in other teams especially Delivery, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Legal/Compliance to align team and company strategy and execution.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 6+ years in enterprise Customer Success, account management, or a similar role, especially with a SaaS product.
- At least 3 years of people management experience in Customer Success with demonstrated performance hitting retention and growth targets.
- Sophisticated understanding of enterprise CSM talent and recruiting, training, and performance management strategy.
- Comfortable designing and preparing decks, templates, documentation, dashboards and other CSM resources.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, and Zendesk preferred, including building reports and designing systems to organize work and client data.
- Strong data analytics skills and experience running a data-driven CS team.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit
- Professional development and accessibility learning
- Interesting and purposeful mission and challenging tasks
- Friendly and skilled team that support each other
- Fun and inclusive culture to be proud of
*Working fully remote/from home until further notice*
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communications supports for persons with disabilities, are available upon request.