Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Enabling Brands to Empower People!
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is redefining the way the world’s biggest brands manage and maintain their digital accessibility program. As the pioneering provider of digital Accessibility-as-a-Service, our industry-leading platform features a unique combination of people, process, and technology, enabling organizations to eliminate online barriers, mitigate legal risk, and effectively solve compliance for ADA, AODA, WCAG and other global accessibility requirements. We’re dedicated to making digital experiences equal for everyone – if this inspires you, join our team and help us make it happen.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
How you Support Our Growth
As our new Technical Solutions Architect you will...
- Be a technical expert in all aspects of our products
- Solicit and log client feedback and collaborate with product management to drive our technical roadmap in the right way.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Collaborate with sales and customer facing teams to understand customer requirements and provide solutions support.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Serve as the product and architecture SME for large-scale implementations
- Enable members of the sales team to speak to the technical aspects of our product.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the technical aspects of our product.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to our technical community.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Snowflake’s products and marketing.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- University degree (or equivalent) in Computer science, Computer engineering or related field.
- 5+ years as a technical product manager, sales engineer and/or consultant in a technical field.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of formal implementation methodology (requirements gathering, solution design, etc.)
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- You are capable of delivering presentations and proposals to all levels of customers, and C-Level executives
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for our product decisions
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g., Section 508, ADA)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements
*Working fully remote/from home until further notice*