Want a job that truly empowers lives… Let’s talk eSSENTIAL Accessibility! #A11y
Enabling Brands to Empower People!
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is redefining the way the world’s biggest brands manage and maintain their digital accessibility program. As the pioneering provider of digital Accessibility-as-a-Service, our industry-leading platform features a unique combination of people, process, and technology, enabling organizations to eliminate online barriers, mitigate legal risk, and effectively solve compliance for ADA, AODA, WCAG and other global accessibility requirements. We’re dedicated to making digital experiences equal for everyone – if this inspires you, join our team and help us make it happen.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
How you Support Our Growth
- Empathize with our users and work closely with development and product teams from early stage prototyping to launch.
- Verify proper implementation of features against design specifications.
- Ensure teams have an accurate understanding of bugs by providing written and verbal reports on the state of bugs, features, performance and usability.
- Support prioritization of bugs by escalating risks and blocking issues as soon as they are uncovered.
- Design, write and execute test cases during all phases of product development.
- Actively participate in daily scrums, sprint planning and sprint grooming.
- Design and develop reusable test plans that ensure effective case coverage .
- You’ll bring your “We win as a team” mentality to create and maintain a positive, inclusive and coaching culture.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 2+ years of experience in a test or development role as part of a product QA organization which delivers B2B SaaS software, including experience in the design and development of test plans and test scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience working in a formal agile environment.
- Experience with tools such as XRay, TestRail, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies.
- Experience using bug tracking and development-planning tools and software in particular Jira and Confluence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Self-motivator; able to grasp concepts quickly with minimal supervision, take ownership of problems and follow them through to completion.
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- QA automation experience
*Working fully remote/from home until further notice*