Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you support our growth
- Empathize with our users and work closely with development and product teams from early stage prototyping to launch.
- Focus on Manual side of QA process, working with newly implemented features and system regression
- Verify proper implementation of features against design specifications.
- Ensure teams have an accurate understanding of bugs by providing written and verbal reports on the state of bugs, features, performance and usability.
- Support prioritization of bugs by escalating risks and blocking issues as soon as they are uncovered.
- Design, write and execute test cases during all phases of product development.
- Actively participate in daily scrums, sprint planning and sprint grooming.
- Design and develop reusable test plans that ensure effective case coverage .
- You’ll bring your “We win as a team” mentality to create and maintain a positive, inclusive and coaching culture.
eSSENTIALS you bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience in a test or development role as part of a product QA organization which delivers B2B SaaS software, including experience in the design and development of test plans and test scripts.
- Experience doing manual testing of new features following best QA practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience working in a formal agile environment.
- Experience with tools such as XRay, TestRail, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies.
- Experience using bug tracking and development-planning tools and software in particular Jira and Confluence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Self-motivator; able to grasp concepts quickly with minimal supervision, take ownership of problems and follow them through to completion.
eSSENTIALS we offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits effective from first day of employment
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Stock options
- Passionate group of coworkers who are performance driven and aligned to the company’s success
- Growth opportunity as the company scales
- Fully remote
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communication support for persons with disabilities are available upon request.