Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth
We are a start-up and as our new Technical Talent Acquisition Partner Your motto is “I can find the unicorn”. You are a team player for whom no task is too small or too large if it contributes to the company’s success. Reporting to the Head of People Experience, this position will support the build of technical teams and implement recruitment strategies that support long term growth and drive the acquisition of outstanding talent across the company. You are analytical and willing to go the extra mile to find the top talent as well bring refreshing people experience solutions to the table.
- Own and manage the recruitment process end to end for Technical hiring including, but not limited to:
- partner with technical hiring managers on role discovery and creating enticing job descriptions
- prepare and strategically post adverts
- head hunt and leverage technology, including social media, for specific talent when needed
- partner with hiring managers to create technical testing interview steps that qualify candidate experience against business need
- interview and assess candidate fit for role
- create employment contracts and owns negotiations
- Build and maintain a dynamic and diverse talent pipeline that aligns with the key strategic people priorities and goals
- Accountable for researching, developing and refining our technical talent selection processes to enable the most efficient attraction, selection and onboarding of the highest quality talent
- Responsibility for reporting on talent pipeline, analyzing the data and suggesting new approaches to drive top quality talent attraction results
- Partner with hiring managers to coach, influence and deliver a role onboarding processes that integrate the employee effectively into the team and overall business
- Partner with the Head of People Experience to continuously:
- assess and support the implementation overall the company onboarding programmes and drive change that increases employee engagement
- develop and expand eA’s employer brand in current and new areas
- support the People Experience team in projects that support growth and overall happiness of eA People
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 5+ years experience in technical headhunting and recruiting employees in Engineering and Product teams
- Skillful at addressing situations, and confidently influencing and negotiating with stakeholders including senior leaders around recruitment requirements
- Proven success recruiting in a Saas organisations and hiring for technical roles
- Comfortable with autonomy and working in a fast paced and growth minded environment where switch gears recognized and actioned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential employees
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to be resilient and adaptable in an environment of ongoing change and ambiguity
- Ability to multitask and prioritize - deal with recruitment demands coming from various departments
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proven ability to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Eager to share ideas and look for opportunities to improve policies & procedures that will help company growth
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Bilingual Spanish or French would be advantageous but not required
*Working fully remote until further notice*