Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth
As a digital native, your passion for thoughtful and powerful creative connects to our demand generation, customer experience and thought leadership programs. You’ll help us develop and express our visual identity through web, email, collateral and more. You’re high quality output across layout, typography, illustration, and video and motion make you a full-stack designer able to help us consistently produce the high quality experiences across channels.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with content, web and demand teams, oversee design projects from ideation to delivery
- Create and maintain delivery calendar for collateral, landing pages, email, social, video and other assets
- Design and build creative, multi-channel campaign designs for a B2B SaaS go-to-market
- Design and build exciting and effective collateral like infographics, white-papers, infosheets, slideware, etc.
- Maintain, extend and enhance our visual and brand identity
- Optimize assets based on performance data (for example, optimizing landing page designs)
- Repurpose webinar and other recordings for use in social or landing page contexts
- Develop and maintain a visual library of assets for use across the organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support and unify visual expression internal and externally throughout the customer lifecycle
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or similar; OR equivalent of the same in working experience
- 3-5+ years experience in graphic design in-house or agency
- Compelling portfolio demonstrating strong visual sense and ability to incorporate modern design within brand expression
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders, from creative to technical
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to run design projects from start to finish, to deadlines, collaborating across stakeholders and functions
- Experience in the B2B SaaS space a plus
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Knowledge of digital accessibility and disability inclusion
- Knowledge of regulations related to digital accessibility (e.g., Section 508, ADA)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA requirements
eSSENTIALS we offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits effective from first day of employment
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Stock options
- Passionate group of coworkers who are performance driven and aligned to the company’s success
- Growth opportunity as the company scales
- Fully remote
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communication support for persons with disabilities are available upon request.