Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth:
We are a startup and as our new Jr. IT Engineer your motto is “I can fix it”!
- First line of defence for IT troubleshooting for eA employees
- Configuring Mac and Windows devices for new hires
- Creating and maintaining appropriate levels of access for various SaaS applications, including but not limited to Slack, Google Workspace, Jira, Salesforce
- Managing Windows and Mac software and OS updates via MDM
- Maintaining an accurate IT inventory
- Contributions to IT documentation and our company IT FAQ page
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Assist with various IT Projects (as needed) and initiatives to improve the eA environment
- Able to work from Toronto office as well as remote
- Other duties as required and assigned
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- You love to help people solve their technical problems
- You have STRONG communications skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of the following applications are an asset:
- MDM (Mosyle preferred)
- Google Workspace
- Knowledge of the following fundamentals:
- OS security
- Password security
- Email security
- Networking 101; TCP/IP, DNS, VPN
- Bash scripting
- Ability to work independently, but knowing when to ask for help
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Graduated from post-secondary technical program
- A+; Network+ certification
Working fully remote/from home until further notice
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communications supports for persons with disabilities, are available upon request.