Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How You Support Our Growth
As a Customer Success Associate in the Essential Accessibility CS team, you will help drive the implementation, adoption, and retention of eA’s clients within the Essential Accessibility Platform. You’ll support our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Enterprise CSMs with onboarding, customer analysis and presentations.
- Support a pod of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) managing a portfolio of eA clients through the full customer journey from kickoff and onboarding to renewals and expansion.
- Configure and set up new clients in our software. Translate complex organizational needs into settings and delivery processes through consultation with clients and application of eA best practices.
- Train clients and users from executives at Fortune 500 companies to on the eA Platform and eA LMS.
- Track and maintain client data for product adoption, client health, and performance analytics. Along with CSMs, and CS leadership, help drive account strategy and team prioritization.
- Help craft messaging and talking points and create presentations for QBRs, check-ins, renewals, and expansion proposals.
- Work on cross-functional projects with stakeholders including Delivery, Marketing, Product, and Sales.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role in customer success, onboarding, support, sales, or a similar position, preferably with a SaaS product.
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail.
- Great presentation and verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable presenting in front of clients, including senior executives with confidence and professionalism.
- Experience with data analysis and comfortable creating graphs, charts, and other visuals to convey a message.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk or other similar platforms preferred.
eSSENTIALS we offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits effective from first day of employment
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Stock options
- Passionate group of coworkers who are performance driven and aligned to the company’s success
- Growth opportunity as the company scales
- Fully remote
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communication support for persons with disabilities are available upon request.