Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth
The Director, Revenue Operations is responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company. Reporting to the CFO/COO you are responsible for overseeing the revenue operations of the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success departments, and ensuring that the interactions and goals are aligned with the larger company-wide strategy dictated by the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and senior leadership across the company.
- Partner with ELT and CFO/COO to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams
- Build and manage the Revenue Operations roadmap to support company objectives and the company annual strategic plan
- Support leadership by driving weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual planning processes for Sales, Marketing, Partnerships and Customer Success including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, quota, and compensation design and management in close partnership with Finance and other leaders
- Oversee the revenue technology strategy, including sales and marketing automation software, customer relationship management software, customer success software, and other sales/marketing productivity tools
- Own and implement new tools and workflows to improve/automate processes and support deal operations and effectiveness. You will be responsible for the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software.
- Support the creation and performance tracking of company wide OKR (Objective Key Results)
- Leverage cross-functional data to conduct analysis, drive insights, and ensure accurate tracking of key metrics for internal and external purposes.
- Review Sales compensation plans to ensure they align with the team goals based on position
- Ensure the team has a clear understanding of any new tools or changes to existing processes. You’ll create documentation, video tutorials, and live team training, and act (with support of IT) as the “help desk” for our suite of revenue tools.
- Support the creation of learning programs for onboarding and continuous learning for the Sales team in partnership with CRO and VP Sales - Using tools such as Confluence to build out a documentation hub for self serve knowledge access
- Partner with sales reps, marketing, partnerships, and Customer success to refine the lead qualification process and analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Own the sales lead handoff process and actively manage the intersection of marketing, sales and customer success
- Deliver and execute on strategic projects and serve as the primary advocate for cross-functional work and alignment.
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- Expertise in building a revenue operations function within an organization from scratch, with the view to equip eA for scale. In unison with our strategic plan, prioritize sequencing of steps to build it out, determine critical priorities, implement measures to lay a sound foundation, navigate change management as we scale, and employ continuous improvement to iteratively build out the Revenue Operations unit.
- Drive innovation, refine processes, data flows, systems, and streamline contract review/approval process in collaboration with sales, marketing and customer success.
- Strong track record in building out and maintaining a solid foundation of a Revenue Operations division - Our sales, marketing and CSM teams continue to grow at a brisk pace (considerable growth forecasted for 2022)
- Strong grasp of developing and utilizing dashboards, reporting, analytics, KPI’s
- 6+ years experience as a Revenue Operations leader, preferably in a high-growth technology or SaaS platform
- Substantial experience with Salesforce and other Sales and Business Intelligence tools
- Proven ability to implement RevOps strategies, enhancing processes, tools, reporting, metrics, and policies
- Demonstrated experience with sales tools such as Outreach, ZoomInfo/DiscoverOrg/InsideView, Chorus, Hubspot, LinkedIn or similar tools
- Proven ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights through reports, dashboards, and presentations.
- Ability to think and plan strategically for the long-term but also address short-term projects and initiatives.
- Extensive experience with marketing, sales, and customer success technologies (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight).
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Understanding of web accessibility
eSSENTIALS we offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefit
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Kind and competent co-workers
- Office is in Downtown Toronto
- Partial to full remote option is available
- Currently remote until further notice
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communications support for persons with disabilities, are available upon request.