Partner Growth Executive
Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth
We are seeking a Partner Growth Executive who will drive all aspects of strategic partner activities for whom they are responsible. You will assist in developing and executing eSSENTIAL Accessibility’s overall strategic alliances plan as it relates to our partners globally.
As a key member of the Strategic Alliances + Partnerships team, you will have primary responsibility for achieving partner revenue targets and expanding our partnership footprint. Develop strategic plans that target and engage new partners to leverage eSSENTIAL Accessibility’s products and services. Create mutually beneficial and accretive programs with our partners that benefit their business and practices through our unique Accessibility as a Service capabilities, our technology platform and services, educational programs, and ability to deliver value for their clients.
eSSENTIAL Accessibility is a fast growing company. As a Partner Growth Executive you will have the opportunity to expand compelling levels of growth for eSSENTIAL Accessibility, its partners, and our mutual clients. Most importantly, your contribution will result in making the digital world more accessible to people with disabilities.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, engage and create new strategic partnerships with Legal Solution Partners.
- Expand existing partnerships by developing relationships with decision makers at the executive and management levels. Work directly with partner’s respective sales and client success teams.
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic alliances sales plan specifically working with partners to meet or exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Ensure completeness of Partner onboarding experiences and servicing processes of acquired merchants.
- Establish specific jointly agreed-upon KPIs with partners from the beginning of the relationship and track against these KPIs as you continue to develop and evolve the partnership.
- Work closely with the sales team to open up opportunities for new revenue.
- Contribute to the development and definition of value creating strategies and partner driven activities that will maximize opportunities for increasing revenue and market share.
- Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned in an effort to meet strategic partner sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Report on partner sales activities, leads, funnel, and overall partner effectiveness.
Who You Are
- Partner Management Experience : 5+ years experience managing partnerships and coordinating and designing co-marketing programs with partners to drive client awareness and revenue growth in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Seasoned business development and partnerships professional. Previous experience in Commerce, CMS, or DXP ecosystems is highly valued. Driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with partners and their clients.
- Proven ability to develop unique, scalable, high-impact, partnerships focused on shared value.
- Ability to uncover, develop, and own opportunities from blank slate through execution.
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty, resolve ambiguity, and think quickly on your feet. Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills - simultaneously able to maintain focus on the big picture while remaining attentive to detail.
- Uses consultative selling approach, high energy, strong qualifying and closing skills.
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types.
- Team player able to build strong internal relationships with client success, product, marketing, and members of the sales organization.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Business Acumen - Learn our business, know the competition and keep up with relevant practices and trends.
- Master Communicator - You provide the right information to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience and setting (one-on-one, small and large groups, peers, direct reports, and leaders inside and outside the organization). Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client / partner relationship skills are critical.
- Driven Achiever - You thrive on challenges and have a proven history of successfully, consistently achieving revenue quotas and objectives, within a complex client acquisition driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- Action Oriented - You have a passion for getting things done, carry out responsibilities with minimal direction, enjoy working hard, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
- Organized - You can marshal the resources you need to get things done, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and/or projects, and deliver key milestones on time.
- Composed - You are cool under pressure, professionally mature, and know how to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- A Planner - You have strong attention to detail, accurately scope out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and easily develop and maintain schedules.
- Focused - You are bottom-line oriented, can be counted on to exceed goals, and are constantly pushing yourself and others for results.
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, you thrive on it and can shift gears comfortably.
- Personable - You are positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Education: Proven experience in partnerships
Location and Travel
- Fully remote or available to work at our office in downtown Toronto.
- Travel as required to partners within your territory as well as industry events and conferences.