Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently announced $55 million in funding to accelerate our mission to make the digital world accessible.
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support our Growth
As our newest Sn. UX Designer you will be setting the foundation and driving holistic user experience design by applying your expertise and experience in product discovery, prototyping, user testing and interaction and visual design. You will work closely with a world-class product team consisting of engineers, product managers, user experience designers and quality assurance professionals. You will define the course of how user experience solves meaningful problems for our customers to drive product success.
- Drive design culture, design thinking and user thinking across the organization.
- Advocate for the best user experience across our platform by representing our B2B clients in product, strategy and roadmapping discussions.
- Ship extraordinary products work without sacrificing speed and quality.
- Work daily across different disciplines to build and ship your designs and help them understand the value design can bring to our users and the community.
- Meet with customers and learn about their day-to-day challenges to drive iterative design process and honest user testing.
- You’ll bring your “We win as a team” mentality to create and maintain a positive, inclusive and coaching culture
eSSENTIALS you bring to the table
- 4+ years experience in user experience - we want to see working examples of real products in your portfolio
- Experience running research, usability testing and other discovery and validation techniques
- Extensive experience working
- Proficiency in interaction design for native mobile and web applications
- Experience working on a dedicated product team
- Proficiency in prototype software like Figma, XD, Invision, etc.
- Ability to delivery production ready user interface mockups and assets
- Passionate about collaboration and design thinking
Desired but not eSSENTIAL
- Experience designing accessible products (digital or otherwise)
- Front end development experience
- Experience being a part of or building design teams
eSSENTIALS we offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits effective from first day of employment
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Stock options
- Passionate group of coworkers who are performance driven and aligned to the company’s success
- Growth opportunity as the company scales
- Fully remote
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communication support for persons with disabilities are available upon request.