Revenue Operations Manager
Powering Brands to Empower People
Join the team that’s transforming the digital accessibility industry! We help enterprise customers create inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through accessibility testing, evaluation and remediation—allowing organizations to enhance the digital experience for people with disabilities, comply with regulatory and statutory accessibility standards, and project an inclusive and disability-friendly presence. We deliver immediate impact with our assistive technology application and suite of keyboard, mouse and touch replacement tools designed to make the digital world accessible to people with physical disabilities.
We’re very proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® (GPTW) and we’re growing! We’ve recently raised $55 million in Series B funding to accelerate our goal to make the digital world accessible.
Our Values are Unity, Accountability and Resolve. We look for candidates who exemplify these values and will contribute to our culture of inclusivity with their unique perspectives
Learn more about eSSENTIAL Accessibility.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of the accessibility industry, and we’re on a mission to be the primary engine that fuels innovation in this space.
How you Support Our Growth
The Revenue Operations Manager will drive an analytical mind set across the business and will be key to enhancing the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success tools and processes.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, this role will have significant visibility into the growth strategy of the company and will have exposure to all critical functions of the business, including support to the executive suite.
- Leverage cross-functional platform data to conduct analysis, drive insights, and ensure accurate tracking of key metrics for internal and external purposes. You will generate weekly executive reports, sales pipeline forecasting, slide decks for sales and Executive Leadership Team meetings, quarterly analysis and other ad hoc reports.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes and policies in support of corporate revenue operations including understanding critical issues or process bottlenecks impacting the operations of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams and assist in the development of plans to solve
- Implement new tools and workflows to improve/automate processes and support deal operations and effectiveness. Help to evaluate and implement tools and software for sales and marketing automation, customer relationship management, customer success and other productivity tools
- Responsible for the administration of Salesforce, managing access, workflows, maintenance, and training of new users. You will create processes that engage team members and champion best practices for accurate and timely data entry. You will work to ensure data integrity across revenue platforms and accurate sales reporting (leads, deal stage, renewals) and revenue forecasting.
- Manage the monthly sales variable compensation calculations and leadership approvals
- Dissemination of new sales hire compensation plans and training of new hires on the
- Support the performance tracking of company wide OKRs (Objective Key Results) within the revenue operations technology stack
- Analyze the customer journey to identify bottlenecks, opportunities for better communication and collaboration, suggest tools or processes that improve efficiencies
- Audit the CRM and other data sources to determine the level of accuracy, and identify updates to processes and tools
- Lead the training of new team members on revenue operations tools and processes
eSSENTIALS You Bring To The Table
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working within a sales or revenue operations capacity, preferably in a SaaS platform company
- Exceptional skills with Salesforce and Excel
- Substantial experience in working with sales teams, quota and territory management, sales compensation
- Demonstrated leadership and results in operational improvements and managing revenue operations projects or initiatives
- Work accurately with great attention to detail for metrics, compensation calculations and reporting
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in support of sales, marketing and customer success teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate complex ideas and information to others
- A positive attitude. Regardless of circumstances, you take ownership and focus on achieving the best outcomes for the business
Desired But Not eSSENTIAL
- Experience with Hubspot, Gainsight, Chorus.ai, and prospecting platforms/software
eSSENTIALS we offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefit
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Kind and competent co-workers
- Flexible remote working environment
We respect your schedule and don’t want to drag out the hiring process. We’re moving and growing quickly, and reflect that in our general approach to hiring.
- Phone call/Zoom call with our Talent Team to assess mutual fit
- Phone call/Zoom call with hiring manager
- Phone call/Zoom call with team
- Phone call/Zoom call to go over offer and further questions
Accommodations, including alternative formats and communications supports for persons with disabilities, are available upon request.